About Me

Jeriko
ParaƱaque City, NCR, Philippines
BS HRM Student in UST, Friendkeeper, Problem Adviser, Music Ethusiast, Kapamilya All the Way, Frustrated Musician, Aspiring Pastry Chef
View my complete profile

Followers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

This is your standard keyboard.



This is the keyboard I am using now. :D The red ones does not function anymore, the blue one has to be pressed [HARD] for it to function, how great life could be! It's as if my keyboard has cancer!




So here's the remedy, I have made a note in my desktop with the lost buttons' functions to use them whenever necessary. [im having hard time with the 'w'] Why do they have to be dysfunctional all at the same time?

as you can see, my emoticons frequently have the ][ rather than the usual parentheses. and i don't use much of the exclamation point as well.

I BADLY NEED A NEW KEYBOARD! HAHA!! :D
PLEASE NOT THE CD-R KING ONE!

0 comments: