About Me

Jeriko
ParaƱaque City, NCR, Philippines
BS HRM Student in UST, Friendkeeper, Problem Adviser, Music Ethusiast, Kapamilya All the Way, Frustrated Musician, Aspiring Pastry Chef
View my complete profile

Followers

Saturday, April 2, 2011
i am confronted with questions against my course of actions. it's not something negative, i know. but those are questions that challenges my integrity, not because i'm losing it - but because they care for me. it doesn't really matter actually and i appreciate their efforts to tell it straight to me. i know how they feel, i have to consider that, but i only ask for one thing - please trust the decisions i make.

they may be decisions that seems too inferior or derogatory to what i am really capable of. i thank those persons who showed their concern towards what they have heard. and to tell you honestly, all of what you have heard is TRUE. but let me put things straight as early as now. all i am after is the experience i am to gain with this endeavor. it doesn't matter where will i be assigned, it is completely ok with me. it is time to prove you that position does not solely dictate who you are, it's how you do something - how you execute and accomplish it - that's what really matters. i know i have the say to work on that task i was asked to do, but this time, let me be the follower instead of the leader. at times, i want to experience how it feels to be dictated with things to do. i want to know how it feels being commanded to do something.

the one i am really after is the experience i can derive from it. i may not be able to experience this again, it may be my first and last because of heavy academic loads, but i want to be proud that i was part of it. experience is more fulfilling than the recognition it could give me. i could use it as my stepping stone when it's my time to do the same thing, who knows? at least, my college life will be complete because i have, in a way, made it a point to participate in representing something bigger.

i was given the opportunity, and without any hesitation, grabbed it because envy or jealousy never crossed my mind for those who were chosen. it doesn't matter, and i am proud of them. all i wanted for you guys to do is give them chance because someone saw it in them. let's stop judging them, i am more than willing to lend a helping hand to guide them - not bragging about it but i am just being generous to share the things i know i can do.

if you were offended with the decision i have made, i am sorry but it's impossible to take it back. all i am after is the experience, not the pleasure and recognition. this will also serve as my opportunity to train myself to deal with greater pressure and of course, to broaden the spectrum of my abilities.

to all those who have shown concern, you just only proved me how blessed i am to have friends like you, guys. thank you very much. :)

let's keep it simple and humble, i am not bragging about anything, reading this one is based on how you interpret my words nor do i undermine, underestimate, question, or judge the courses of actions undertaken that brought up to this context. thank you.

peace.love.happiness.
JikoMemi

0 comments: